In my Copious Free Time on a Tip from Sonic Frog
1. Country of Origin: .... Wouldn't you like to know?
2. "Um, can't Bill Ayers fill this out for me?"
3. "Hey, Rahm, since I have over a trillion dollars in debt, the Cadillac dealership says I'll need a co-signer." (ATDHE)
4. "I don't know about this speech, Axelrod. This part where I say, 'And I am quite possibly the embodiment of all humanity's hopes and aspiration, and a god incarnate among mortals whose legend will live beyond eternity...' I think the 'quite possibly' is unnecessary."
5. And the scientific community applauded as Obama deftly solved Goldbach's conjecture by simply writing "Because I said so."
Best of Vinney
"Tell Pelosi I'm taking a crap. I'm busy. Let's see- Duke, Syracuse, ..."
Best of GregMan
"If a bitter clinging white man has 20 apples, and your community organizer takes away 15 apples, how big of a racist is the white man?"
Best of jeff
"Okay, Michelle told me that she's Person 1, so I'll fill out all the Person 2 data..."
Best of Jay Guevara
"Damn I hate these questions on Americana. Who cares how many states there are? Must think...must think...damn, I used to know this, too...nobody tell me...what was that mnemonic Soros taught me again?"
Best of metalgarth
I hate it when I can't figure out the Jumble:
Best of Rodney Dill
"There... now its law... we can only nuke our own people."
Best of Double the U
Stumped by Question 10... "Previous job"
Best of Jay Guevara
Thought bubble: "17 across, 'money forcibly extracted from citizens by government (3 letters).'"
Hmmm. 'Good?' Nah, that's four letters."
Best of Capt. Queeg
"Um..Um..Um..Um..Um..Um..Um..Um..Um" - Obama fills out the opening day ChiSox lineup card.
Best of Submariner
Thought bubble: "Which of these 29 compatibility factors stuck me with a Klingon?"
Best of Mr. Hankey
Obama decides whether Jack O'Brien really needs that new pacemaker.
Best of Festivus
Obama grades each Census form return personally.
Best of mpur