Pundit and Pundette
1. Cruella de Vil needs some seat covers for her Trans Am.
2. Flicka was always coy when discussing that night she spent at the firehouse.
3. ORA: "None of you horses seem to understand! I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*! "
4. No one could figure out why Frank Marshall Davis insisted on riding the half-white, half-black little pony.
5. Michael J Fox's scheme to paint white horses with stripes and sell them as zebras was fatally flawed from the get-go.
Best of Army of Dad
Looks like Sarah Jessica Parker had some jungle fever.
Best of Vinney
National Velvet was desparate and agreed to go on Maury to find out "Who's the Daddy?".
Best of Rodney Dill
Frau Blucher had a Cruella D'Ville complex.
Best of mpur
Such an adorable little baby. Too bad he'll grow up to destroy the country.
Best of curly
What’s black and white and rode all over? Barack Hussein Obama, by his SEIU/George Soros/Goldman Saks/Saul Alinsky/Maoist/amerikka-hating cohorts.
Best of Festivus
They called him "Lucky" until he met the chupacabra.