Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Gentlemen's Club Day Care
1. Take Your Child to Work Day goes horribly awry.
2. "If only those children were on fire, this would be perfect," mused an intoxicated Janet Reno.
3. Episcopal Church potlucks ain't what they used to be.
4. Day Care at Hillary's State Department.
5. "She's making a T. T is for Titties!" It's never too early to start learning.
Best of Rodney Dill
I didn't know that Octomom had taken up pole dancing.
Best of Submariner
While Tiffany danced the pole, Jessica pooped out another on the stage.
Best of Wesley M.
After moving to San Francisco from Topeka, new mother Pamela discovers Head Start isn't quite what she expected...
Best of mpur
Thing 1 and Thing 2 enjoy some well deserved down time.
Not pictured: Cat in the Hat with Ho in the Lap.
Best of curly
Vowing that he will never again visit a lesbian bondage-themed nightclub, embattled Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele opts for tamer ‘family friendly’ girly venues.
Best of GregMan
Field trips in President Soetero's Pre-K Sex Ed classes were about what you would expect.
Best of Mr. Hankey
Abandoned Russian orphans hit the streets in order to survive.
Best of Double the U
The diaper dances are available in the formula room.
Best of Steve O
Lucky bastards. I wasn't even allowed IN strip joints until I was four.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Applications for Erlene's Pole Dance classes soared when her How Babysitters Can Triple Their Tips! ad began running in local high school papers.