Saturday, April 17, 2010
1. Pelosi and Hillary, shown here at a 1962 meeting of the Berkeley chapter of 'Satan's Whores.'
2. "Could you turn down the air conditioning a little? It's cold as one of our teats in here."
3. "A is for Antagonist. Endora is Darren's antagonist." Early 1960's attempts to combine pop culture and education had mixed results. Some kids learned to read, while others became hardcore Wiccans."
4. Durwood bringing home the 'Home Depot' account was the beginning of that company's long, dark slide into pure evil.
5. "Do these ladders make our butts look big?"
Best of Passionate Conservative
Look! I shat a ladder!
Best of Jay Guevara
"I can see Russia from up here!"
Best of curly
“The lumpen proletariat look like ants from up here!”…”Those aren’t members of the working class that will never achieve class consciousness and are therefore worthless in the context of the Obama/Pelosi/Reed revolutionary struggle. They’re ants, you witch.”
Best of Jack Reacher
When the mechanic said "Let's get you up on a lift and take a look at that rear end," he didn't know they'd take him quite so literally.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Despite an angry chorus of toads croaking outside the BEWITCHED Home Improvements' showroom, the Better Business Bureau has received no complaints over their claim to be able to fingerpaint entire rooms in under 30-seconds.
Best of Festivus
Charles Nelson Riley's worst nightmare.
Best of Adriane
... members of the Church of Ladder Day Saints, I take it ...
Best of GregMan
Luckily, Samantha and Endora had a backup plan after their flight to Paris was grounded by the volcano.
Threadwinner: James McEnanly
In 1967,Thorton Wilder wrote an episode of Bewitched, while filmed, was never aired
Best of Rodney Dill
"C'mon, York or Sargent, quit Dickin' around."