Saturday, March 27, 2010
You Didn't See This
1. The Crocodile Hunter's kid would go on to all sorts of predicaments.
2. Critics say the sexual imagery in Roman Polansky's new film lacks subtlety.
3. Tragedy ensued when the babysitter's cries of "A snake! A snake! Oh, it's a snake!" were mistaken for an homage to the BadgerBadgerBadger website.
4. No one ever figured out why little Maggie grew up to be such a huge lesbian.
5. "Dang," thought the snake. "Shouldn't have filled up on the cat."
Best of Double the U
This is the only caption I have and it isn't a caption:
Best of Oiao
Ah, spring time in a Flordia meth lab home.......
Exclusive photos of Harry Reid fawning over his new grandchild.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Baby Thawtbubble: Don't panic... if I play dead, it'll ignore me. No, that's for bears. "Red on Yellow Kills a Fellow, Red on Black"... nah, that's for coral snakes. Darn it. I must have been napping during the "when boas attack" segment.
Best of curly
Planned Parenthood’s “Don’t Tread On Me” poster, while a big hit with the Barbara Boxer crowd, was considered too cutting edge for the clingers in fly-over country.
Best of molson
Congress experiments with a work around for the ban on Federally funded abortions.
Best of mega
Fortunately, liberals' plan to go back in time to kill George Bush as a baby was foiled, by assuming that a harmless brown snake would consume a baby based on CBO analysis.
Best of mpur
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing baby!
Best of Adriane
Is that a snake in your onesie or is Baby just happy to see me?
Best of Steve O
The Trailersnake uses his specialized pillowcase-camoflage to avoid detection.
Best of dadoctah
Okay, whose idea was it to let Alice Cooper host a parenting show?
Best of Matt the K
Dept. of Social Services shows up at Slash's house A LOT.
Best of Mr. Hankey
Some of the sacrifices given to Satan to ensure Justin Bieber's career success.