1. After retirement from active duty, Captain Sulu was put in charge of designing new Starfleet uniforms.
2. Whether trying to catch that Roadrunner, or just recovering from an incident involving an anvil and rocket skates, you'll be stylin' in clothes designed by Wile E. Coyote.
3. Gray suits are just so bourgeois.
4. A frown from Miranda Priestly can ruin a designer's career, a brutal beatdown on the runway from Miranda Priestly condemns the souls of your children to hell for four generations.
5. How the hell do you iron those?
Best of Silhouette
Whine, whine, whine. First you say your shirt is too stiff; now you say your pants are too wrinkly. Do your own dang ironing!
Best of Rodney Dill
In a fight he folds like a cheap suit.
Best of Army of Dad
I told you not to jump out the fifth floor window!
Best of David
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Briefs and capris meld into one with Suzy Cho's whimsical capriefs for men. "Just toss the slacks in a trash compactor and they come out perfectly ironed!"
Best of Jay Guevara
Kobayashi models the new spring line of the Sandy Berger collection.
Best of Submariner
What happened the one time Hillary actually tried to use the Sunbeam...
Best of Steve O
Using a stimulus grant, top researchers address the urgent national issue of "pant swish."
Best of Unscrupulous
"What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, And makes a slinkity sound?"
Best of Adriane
I mightily sure hope that boy dun take them thar pants off before he clothes pins the pleats back in. A man could hurt hisself.
Best of curly
“Pop goes the weasel!”...Welcome to Barney Frank’s origami fantasy.
Best of dadoctah
As if we needed *more* proof that Kim Jong Il is out of his tiny little mind.