Tuesday, March 09, 2010
1. Flo from the Progressive commercials looks shockingly different without make-up.
2. "Hurray! I can hypothetically get married in DC now."
3. Bruce was disappointed that no one took him up on his request to "Kiss my grits!"
4. As the recession deepens, unemployed alcoholics desperately try to take advantage of "2-for-1 Ladies Night" specials.
5. Sully described his new boy-toy as "Basically butch, if you are starting from an Adam Lambert/Johnny Weir baseline."
Best of Vinney
Now that Donnie got the hair part right. He eagerly awaited the next part of his Samurai Warrior correspondence course.
Best of dadoctah
Answering the oft-asked question: who do Trekkies laugh at?
Best of Jack Reacher
I'm beginning to see why so little anti-Proposition 8 lobbying was done in person.
Best of Submariner
Little Known Cap This! Fact: Phil Collins had a love child with Amy Winehouse.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
San Francisco-based neo-samurai swear to be stoic, fearless and always wear their gang bandanas* in public. *burgundy fuschia SKU#187, available at Walmart
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of divine miss m
Best of Matt the K
I guess the iPod is for masking his own cries during his daily schoolyard beatdowns.
Best of BradyBunch
This local San Franciscan was disappointed when he caused the "Fire on the Dance Floor"
Best of blue
"...and I am 1st prize in the ring toss game!"
Threadwinner: Matt the K
Once Swee'pea grew up all the folks in town knew Olive Oyl was a lyin' bitch. "Found him in a basket"--yeah right.