Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Nasty Little Thing
1. Typical Tea Party family as envisioned by MSNBC.
2. Rick thought being a NAMBLA Nazi would make him the most hated person in America, but just to be sure, he threw some kittens into a wood chipper and put a Sarah Palin '12 sticker on his Hummer.
3. "Make sure you thank Mr. Gibson for the autographed T-shirt, Billy."
4. "I bet that bitch kindergarten teacher wouldn't have had a problem with a hammer-and-sickle T-shirt."
5. Rick began to wonder whether buying semen from that Argentinian cloning laboratory for his wife's in vitro had been a wide move.
Threadwinner: Mr. Hankey
Kyle goes to "Mein Day-Kampf"
Best of Vinney
"Daddy, after we see the Air and Space Museum, can we go to the Holocaust Museum? Please, please, please"!
Best of blue
"...and Daddy said next year we vacation in Poland"
Best of Dactyl
Kid thought bubble: "...and once I chew through this shirt I'm gonna start on my arm..."
Best of mega
Nazi apparel tastes surprisingly good.
Best of Rodney Dill
'Ah.... Spring in Livonia
Best of divine miss m
I wonder if this is how old man Kennedy felt when he watched his kids play touch football on the lawn?
Best of Army of Dad
Nazis, hanging your targets for you since 1933.
Best of BradyBunch
Like father like son
Best of mega
"Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be a derivatives-trading cosmpolitan who uses cunning words to steal money from good land-owning country-folk while producing nothing, and bringing gay culture to the theater while designing abstract theories for the government to reorganize our family units. Can I? Can I?"