1. Nidal drew the short straw at the Family Guy Re-Enactment Club and so was assigned the part of Joe Swanson.
2. "Now we see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed."
3. Handicapped Parking: UR DOIN' IT WRONG!
4. Sanjay was warned what would happen if he didn't pay back the 30,000 rupees.
5. "Oh, sorry man. We probably shouldn't have used Toyota parts when we fixed this thing."
Best of GregMan
What happens in Dell Technical Support, stays in Dell Technical Support.
Best of blue
Not having read the script, Leroy auditioned for the lead role in the new gay musical "Sponge Bob Strong Ass".
Best of Uchuck the Tuchuck
Sanjay learns that Ranjit wasn't kidding when he threatened to "stomp a mudhole in your ass and drive a tractor through it."
Best of Silhouette
Nothings (Hits and) Runs like a Deere.
Best of Army of Dad
Jimmy Cracked Corn loses something in translation.
Best of Jack Reacher
"So, are we clear on the health care vote?"
"Yes, Mr. Emanuel."
Best of molson
Barney Frank shook his head ruefully and thought to himself... "That's not how you plow some arse."
Best of Whacko
"OK, Sanjay, now flex your butt cheeks and I think we can get the lug bolts off."
Best of dadoctah
Sanjit's "guess the weight of your tractor" booth was the surprise hit of the harvest fair.
Best of Mr Hankey
Best of Submariner
The One doing his dailey 1000 pushup regimen as envisioned by Chris Matthews.
Best of Matt the K
Urdu advertising tagline translation: "Nothing runs like a Bangladeshi, til you run him over with your Deere."
Best of mega
"Son, getting your ass ready for a House internship is no laughing matter. You're gonna have to toughen up and learn to take the pain."
Best of Rodney Dill
Jamal 'Tedder' Jones: "Help... I've been reaped."