Saturday, February 20, 2010
So, Who's been this drunk?
1. And this is how Butters got his family banned from Casa Bonita.
2. John McCain's organ clone is similarly unable to decide between left and right, and so ends up pissing all over everything.
3. Johnny Weir didn't know who had installed the glory hole in the Olympic village, but he was delighted nonetheless.
4. Joe had difficulty adjusting to life in the Heartland after growing up in New York City.
5. A botched PA left Joe with a split piss stream. He made the best of it.
Best of Vinney
It's a good thing Phil didn't have to take a crap too.
Best of Silhouette
"Pffft, the eye doctor said those drops might give me double vision, but I'm fine."
Best of Matt the K
K-Fed's not used to standing up to pee.
Best of Submariner
Thawt bubble; "I, too, can 'save or create' jobs..."
Best of Jack Reacher
Some people are totally creeped out by urinal mats with faces on them.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of GregMan
A young Joe Biden wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Elwood P. Dowd, IV couldn't convince his teachers he was being bullied by two giant rabbits.
Best of Mr. Hankey
Kyle loved the new urinals - especially the blow-dryer for final drips.
Best of curly
Some men will go to extremes to keep Andrew Sullivan from occupying the next urinal and sneaking a peak.