1. "You made me say those awful things. You!"
2. "What's that boy? Timmy's trapped in the, um, old well?"
3. The crowd had difficulty figuring out what Obama meant when he passionately intoned. "What the f--k is this sh-t? I can't make out Axelrod's handwriting. Turn the damn voice-to-text feature off while I figure this out. Are we still transcribing?"
4. "I'm busy and Nancy's busy pulling my finger --- we don't want somebody sitting back saying, you're not pulling the finger the right way. That's a socialist finger.' Pull my finger!"
5. "Don't you turn your back on me you chalk-faced whore!"
Wicked Best of Silhouette
Detail from The Creation of Obama, on the ceiling of ACORN headquarters.
Best of Rodney Dill
Objects in Mirror are more pompous than they appear.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
You wanted lip service on jobs, not healthcare? Well, I'm going to give you so much lip service on jobs, your welfare checks will have hickeys on them! You're going to be begging me to go back to pretending I can do something about healthcare!
Best of Unscrupulous
"You've screwed me for the last time teleprompter #413! Awww, I could never stay mud at you. Damn! You're making this real hard."
Best of Mr. Hankey
I recommend the Evelyn Woodhead sped reddin' course to all mah friends out there, and you tell 'em you heard it here first on Roller Derby!!
Best of Silhouette
"When I said my administration would be the most transparent, I was talking about smoke, mirrors, and this wonderful, wonderful little plexiglass square."
Best of blue
you...the heckler... get your butt up here so I can bow to you...
Best of dadoctah
Best of mega
"Republican congressmen at your lion's den offsite, I just have the following ad-hoc, spontaneous comment to make...."
Best of Submariner
I didn't get an obeisance from that man!
Best of Jack Reacher
"Somewhere, out there, is a business crying out to be nationalized."
Best of Steve O
And to the Republicans, "PULL IT I SAY!!"
I SAY "PULL IT!!!"
Best of Kaptain Krude
Much like how a cat will attack it's own reflection in a mirror, Obama will debate his own reflection upon catching sight of it.