Monday, February 22, 2010
Hard Hats and ... Idiot.
1. In a further effort to revive the decadent seventies vibe at the White House, PBO begins auditions for the New Village People.
2. PBO explains how sinking $3,000,000 in stimulus funds into a Village People Museum will create or save 60 jobs.
3. PBO was happy to host SNL, but disappointed when asked to reprise The Pepsi Syndrome sketch.
4. "I am, uh... told that what these, uh, blue collar types lack in, um, imagination, they, um, make up in um, pure animal lust."
5. "I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy."
Threadwinner Best of Matt the K
"And you see, with this um, spending program, I got college students a job, I got factory workers a job, hell, I even got M.C. Hammer over here a job."
Best of HLam
"Now Joe here, Joe's in charge of the passing out thewhite hats, because NO ONE messes with Joe."
Best of mpur
Bob the Builder sends some "associates" to discuss the use of the "Yes We Can" catch phrase.
Best of molson
Of course I'm going to do sex to them. What do you think the hard hats are for?
Best of Mr. Hankey
Obama decides to show the US that he will solve the economic crisis by crushing coal within his bare fists to make diamonds.
Best of curly
"...and my teleprompter repair crew is headed by an African-American."
Best of Jack Reacher
"This one, M'Chell? Seriously? He's not even a lawyer and, uh, smart, uh, like me."
Best of Jay Guevara
"How come he can't figure out the words? It's 'Y...M...C...A.' Is that so difficult? Hell, get him a teleprompter."
Best of GregMan
"Get that black guy to stop standing behind me. He reminds me too much of Frank Marshall Davis and I'm getting flashbacks of getting sodomized."
Best of GregMan
"Yeah, those dumb bible-clinging working-class rubes aren't nearly as smart as we liberals are... oh hell, there's one standing right behind me, isn't there?"
Best of dub
And with my Peace Prize money, yes, I bought me a colored guy. You guys were right...this is awesome.