1. "Have it shaved and brought to the hot tub at once!" Richard Gere ordered.
2. Sullivan's Valentine's Day present from Richard Gere was a little late, but much appreciated.
3. On February 15th, these things were marked down 50% at the Folsom Street Love Accessories store.
4. Only after the Revived Bubonic Plague had killed 200,000,000 people was Patient Zero identified.
5. The winner and runner-up in the Don Imus lookalike contest were a dessicated old lady and a rodent in a cowboy outfit.
Best of dadoctah
"So I asked the boys in the lab if they could do a little genetic engineering, and come Christmas we're going to kick Zhu Zhu Pets' asses!"
Best of Rodney Dill
"...but what if I don't want to move to the fireswamp to live with your family?"
Best of sonicfrog
Ellen DeGeneres really suffers without make-up.... The Wife? Even worse!
Best of Festivus
Ellen, moments before an embarrassing ride and timely revelation that she needs glasses.
Best of Submariner
In Mother Russia, Sybian rides you...
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Damn right, capybara pee is potent. It eats right through this glazed ceramic tile floor in a matter of seconds.
Best of racerboy
Save a rodent, ride a cowgirl??
Best of Matt the K
"Thanks!-- I just had it stuffed."