Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Twin Batman Villains
1. Eliot Spitzer was disappointed. He had been expecting the other Olsen twins. Oh, well, as long he didn't have to take his socks off.
2. Custodial workers arrive for their shift at the Clinton Presidential Library.
3. Trouble at the Cougar Convention when Army of Mom and Divine Miss M arrive in the same outfit.
4. "Computer, Delete Program Riker 815-Beta, and reinstate Dixon Hill Program."
5. "Hef says, stop fooling around and fight to the death... or there'll be no meth for anybody tonight."
Best of dadoctah
Hey, bring back the Queen! Lady Gaga's got another surprise for her!
Best of GregMan
They'd be hot if it wasn't for all those melanomas.
Best of GregMan
Martha Coakly's new bodyguards aren't going to take any crap from any more reporters.
Best of Shawn
Dwight came home from the anime convention with a bad case of Thunderclap.
Best of Vinney
Tiger Woods unveils his new caddies- The Tigettes- to the astonishment of the PGA's management and redefines a threesome.
Best of molson
Two chicks that know how to handle a shaft.
Best of Kaptain Krude
Moments later, both models were banned for life from the convention when it was discovered what they had done to the curtains.
Best of mega
The 80's called, and they want...well, they were actually kind of general this time. They want the two girls, their hair, their outfits, and the entire store.
Best of Submariner
Sully was ticked off at the Altavista response to query for pics of twins with long, stiff poles.
Best of Matt the K
Meet the ThunderTwatts.
Best of metalgarth
what are "things that Comic Book Guy would pay $1000.00 an hour for", Alex
Best of racerboy
"So that's what happened to my good lipstick and all the hairspray..."