Monday, January 18, 2010
Reflections of... the way life used to be...
1. "Mr. Cheney, as soon as you're done shtupping Cokey Roberts, we really need to get the motorcade moving."
2. "Ah, Mr. Gore... welcome to the Global Warming Conference. We've reserved a deck of the parking garage for your motorcade."
3. "Well, Mrs. Clinton, it seems your motorcade ran over a little girl, and the 'peasants' are not going to be satiated by some shiny stones and an autographed copy of It Takes a Village."
4. "Squeegee your windows, Mr. Trump?"
5. "Brilliant, Mrs. Coakley! Those bull-testicles hanging from the trailer hitch will surely win over those 'ignorant redneck Christianist voters' that have been turning to Brown."
Best of blue
What do you mean? I have to ride in the back? on MLK day?
Best of mega
"Mrs. Coakley, would you like to come out and meet a citizen? Sometimes, new experiences can get the blood flowing, ma'am."
Best of Submariner
So, um, Miss Dawn; Old Navy as usual?