Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Really, Really Gay Marriage
1. "Same sex marriage? No, just a crazy scavenger hunt. See the list: kicky scarf, cop's sunglasses, hood ornament from a Mercedes, Gilligan's hat, matching chiffon wedding gowns, San Francisco marriage license ..."
2. "We met at a Safe School Czar conference on fisting sixth graders."
3. "I'll never forget the night we met... in a rest area on the turnpike, when we were both blowing the governor of New Jersey."
4. "Silly goose! When you wrote your own vows, you misspelled 'coprophilia.'"
5. "This is my manifesto. It's a lot like the Unabomber's, but with more frequent use of the word 'fabulous.'"
Best of molson
Well there goes breakfast and lunch. This gay marriage thing is better than Atkins.
Best of Submariner
I feel pretty.
I feel pretty.
I feel pretty and witty and...
Well, you know the rest of it.
Best of Vinney
"It's my grandmother's dress, Bruce. I wish she were alive to see me wear it."
Best of Unscrupulous
Perennial bridesmaid Bruce Sachet finally "shows them" he's no second fiddle.
Best of satted
Ok, I had to look coprophilia up. And now my day is some how altered for the worse.....tks
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Nothing says loving like wedding vows scrawled on the back of a Denny's menu in ketchup by a drunk CHIPs motorcycle cop and a transvestite biker chick.
Best of dadoctah
When the minister asked if anyone knew a reason why these two should not be joined together, the hiss of stifled laughter was deafening.
Best of Dactyl
Not where the white women are at.
Best of Steve O
I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely picking up a "gay" vibe from these two.
Best of Spin
Does this mean Vin Diesel is a bottom?
Best of GregMan
Bridezillas finally jumps the shark.
Best of racerboy
Ahhh... so where does one go to find a bridal gown that'll accomodate a 28-inch bicep?
Best of divine miss m
May I now present, Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick!