1. "Oh, yeah, spank me with your light-skinned hands! Call me dirty names without a trace of negro dialect!"
2. "This... um... fembot's... um... motherboard is ... um... busted, or somethin'."
3. Gallant offers a chair while Goofus performs the queef version of Jim Carrey's talking butt gag.
4. "'Ah don't feel no ways tahred?' What kind of negro dialect is that?"
5. "Thanks, boy. Now shine my shoes!"
Best of blue
Watch me pull the chair out & see her fall on her honkey white ass - sure gonna be funny
Best of HLam
The audience is shocked, shocked I tell you, when Obama breaks into singing Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls".
Best of Jay Guevara
Obama thought bubble: "Here comes the bus...one quick shove in ...3...2...1..."
Best of dub
The viewers didnt know what was more alarming...that the negro was assisting the old white woman, or the sillouette of Hillary's right nipple.
Best of blue
Barry dear, unlike Sheryl Crow, I need more than one square.....
Best of metalgarth
From that moment on, Carl swore *never* to go out with any of Homer's inlaws, ever again.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"That's good, boy. Now go fetch me some coffee, double quick now, you hear?"
"Yes'm, Miss Daisy."
"Did you hear that? It sounded like a head exploding?"
"Yes'm, I reckon that was Mistress Dawn's head."
Best of Passionate Conservative
"...that's right, I'm the Secretary of 'shut the f*ck up! Don' like it? Talk to Bill!"
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Well, isn't this an awkward moment? Obamalama has to wait while the b*tch desperately tries to pull a peace treaty out of her ass... and it seems her own failed healthcare plan is still stuck up there.
Best of mega
"Here, let me seat you at this prestigious table for the State Dinner. You'll be sitting with the ambassador from Tonga, the girls from Salt n Pepa, the Sham Wow guy, an Eric Cartman impersonator, Mark McGuire, Toni Tennille's personal assistant, and three empty chairs in case anyone shows up uninvited."