Saturday, January 16, 2010
Nuthin' to see here
1. "Gentlemen, let's back off and give Alec Baldwin and Rosie O'Donnell some privacy here."
2. This date in history, 1853: The village of Enumclaw holds its first "mixer."
3. Scandal tore apart the Green Acres set after Eva Gabor caught Arnold Ziffle en flagrante with Zsa Zsa.
4. Even the Civil War had its own Code Pink movement.
5. Gettysburg After Dark; a new Smithsonian Exhibit brought to you by a grant from the Hormel Corporation.
Best of Adriane
That little pig went to market. This little pig went to town.
Best of mpur
The most perfect metaphor for American politics I've ever seen.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of GregMan
"Man, I wish I could do that."
"I don't know, Hans, that sow looks pretty mean."
Best of dadoctah
"Am I in the right place for the Pink Floyd concert?"
Best of Matt the K
Following this scene from "Watership Down II" the slutty sow gets executed for being a Nazi collaborator.
Best of vinney
Ron Jeremy produces Animal Farm.
Best of blue
Now that the condemned has been granted his last wish, form the firing squad!!!
Best of Submariner
Charlotte's Web takes on a different slant in Samuel L Bronkowitz's remake.
Best of molson
Back of the line Fritz. No cuts!