Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
1. "C'mon, one of you monors has to have a lighter."
2. Yeah, this is basically what one of my family reunions looks like. And they think I'm weird because I became a Mormon.
3. Tea Party groups around the nation celebrated the election of Scott Brown to the Senate.
4. Andrew Sullivan expresses one of his more coherent criticisms of Christian conservatives.
5. Ang Lee, Gus Van Sant, and Samuel L. Brokowitz put together couldn't come up with anything more twisted than this.
6. ORA: Ever had the braintrust at the Discarded Lies blog turn on you? This is a pretty good simulation of the experience. (I think the one in the middle is Gordon.)
Best of censors hip
The Welcome Wagon of cell block 12 greets the new arrivals.....
Best of dadoctah
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have really let themselves go.
Best of Adriane
Some people just haven't mastered this 'prison pants' thang ...
Best of Jay Guevara
Candidates for "Decency Czar" became restive waiting to be interviewed by the President.
Best of Matt the K
Suddenly jobless, the staff of Air America go on a rampage.
Best of molson
Things I wouldn't hit for a million dollars. This one came in just behind Janet Reno.
Best of mpur
The Ace of Spades ball dipping rituals after the victory in Mass. was a special thing, but seriously, we didn't need pictures.
Best of Kaptain Krude
I shudder to ask which one is Maylene.
Best of Jack Reacher
Douchebags seek hot chicks. Object: Web site.