Sorry for the lateness. As those of you who are Facebook friends know, I had a Christmas that made Planes, Trains, and Automobiles look like... um, some movie where somebody gets home to his family for Christmas easily and with no hassles at all.
1. "Gimme an E, Gimme an N, Gimme another N, Gimme U, Gimme an I..."
2. When auditioning for a spot as MSNBC White House correspondant, attitude is as important as dressing for the job.
3. "How can we work up enthusiasm for pole-dancing when the Democrats are running up a 20 trillion-dollar national debt?"
4. "Remind me again why the chess team even has cheerleaders?"
5. "Well, looks like Army of Mom stole our boyfriends... again!"
Best of dadoctah
What say we just let Sylar take these two? And screw saving the world.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
When you run out of ideas during a "what should we superglue next" game, think cheerleader palms. It could take hours for them to realize they can't clap or spell out letters anymore.
Best of Julie the Jarhead
The Brian Lamb Fan Club cheer leading squad was brainier than most, but that didn't make C-SPAN any less boring.
Best of blue
Coach said we could make the A squad if we go to the special all night practice sessions at her house......
Best of Passionate Conservative
Who thought doing the entire football team under the stands would be so tiring? Well, except for the field goal kicker....we know he swings the other way...
Best of GregMan
"Damn, Old Navy will be closed by the time this game is over."
Best of Silhouette
"When this Churchill guy finally shuts up about Warrior being offensive to native peoples," thought Katie, "I can tell him we're both full blooded Cheyenne and don't give a crap."
Best of Submariner
Being members of the Pep Squad for the Ypsalanti Ennui's is not that challenging...
Best of Matt the K
Yes, Mr. Polanksi, we've seen one before. Can we go back to cheerleading practice now?