Friday, December 11, 2009
Sweet Lawn Jockey
1. "Yo ho ho! You and me! Little bronze god, how the left loves thee..."
2. Michael Jackson ordered like twenty of these before he died, but only this one is in a pose suitable for public display.
3. To assure authenticity, the Chinese government had an actual Kenyan child encased in bronze, because human life is cheap to them.
4. Chris Matthews's new towel holder is... just plain creepy.
5. What the Nativity Scene in the White House was replaced with this year.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Foreigners who eagerly emulate westerners sometimes take things a bit too far. Fer instance, when the quaint tradition of bronzed baby shoes caught on, Filipinos assumed that bronzing entire kids would be really cool.
Best of blue
This recently discovered Indonesian statue showing an 10 year old Barry Soweto with his 1st Nobel Prize has all the Birth-ers frothing at the mouth
Best of Jay Guevara
Kevin Jennings made a fortune franchising his "Camp NAMBLA" concept.
Best of Matt the K
.."And I shall call him... Mini-Gumbel."
Best of Mr. Hankey
As the new mascot for the Government Health Corporation, "Little Barack" has already been awarded the AdForum, Nobel, and Emmy awards for Best Mascot in 2010 - before the year even started.
Best of dadoctah
Alternate Universe Check: what if Gary Coleman *had* been elected governor of California?
Best of GregMan
How appropriate that the statue has it's hand reaching out for your wallet.
Best of chunkstyle
Bring me Solo and the Wookie....bwahahaha
Best of jj
This one should be good with the other ones, the one of him holding the lantern and the one of him peeing.
Best of Mr. Right
Tragically, it was only after carrying the Trojan Messiah into the White House that most Americans found out that a million little Communists were hiding inside waiting to take over the government.