1. "No, genius-who-believes-his-own-ridiculous-hype, you just pardoned the turkey, you didn't 'ressurect' him."
2. The turkey wears the "WTF is wrong with this idiot?" expression common to those meeting Obama in person for the first time.
3. They didn't know how the hypnotism worked, but five minutes later, the turkey was screaming "Yes we can!"
4. "I hereby pardon this turkey. It's not halal anyway."
5. "Forget the turkey, which one of you guys knocked up the ten year old girl in the background?"
Best of Niall
After the confusion following bowing to the Chinese, President Obama was confused and with a click of his heels shouts "Hail turkey!"
Best of Jack Reacher
The staff laughed good-naturedly when Obama commanded "Sit! Stay! Good boy," until they realized he wasn't kidding.
Best of Army of Dad
Saved or created 600,000 turkeys in less than one year.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of paul
This is not Bo. You don't say "sit."
Best of mega
"No, no need to get up, just relax and enjoy the party." Nobody knew how the turkey got into the State Dinner, but he seemed to belong there, and was allowed to roam the halls of the White House unmolested.
Best of blue
In the spirit of Bill Clinton, I name this gobbler - Monica
Best of Submariner
OK: I'll, um, take the first question from the, um, first row; Helen Thomas?
Best of dadoctah
"Where da white meat at?"
Best of Mr. Hankey
Demonstrating the voodoo powers learned in his homeland, Obama turns Joe Biden into a Turkey.
Best of mega
Oddly enough, bringing "soul" and the passionate Southern Hemisphere vibe to the White House turned out to mean standing around with old white guys, in front of a big American flag, pardoning a turkey.
Best of Rm 207
On greeting Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi on her first visit to the White House, Mr. Obama was tactless enough to tell her that she should get her neck wattles fixed before her tax on plastic surgery passed.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Go and sin no more."