Saturday, December 12, 2009
Save the Inverted Cheerleader, Save the Inverted World
1. "Lose some weight, thunder thighs!" yelled dub, as he telekinetically tossed another rejectee across the room.
2. "OK, she's levitating in an inverted position... do you still think she's NOT a witch!"
3. "Hey! From this perspective, the Obama economic figures look great!"
4. Kelly failed to stick the landing, broke her neck, was paralyzed from the waist down, and worst of all, was shunned by the rest of the squad for costing them the State Championship.
5. After seeing what the GLSEN wanted her to do with the latex glove, Kelly backflipped out of the gym, ran home, and hid under the bed.
Wicked Best of sonicfrog
This is exactly why you never let Jean Gray get drunk.
Best of mega
It turned out that the science of Gravity wasn't quite "settled", after all.
Best of S
She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers... *four feet* above her covers....
Ok, that was the only "Ghostbusters" reference I could remember.
Best of Rodney Dill
Confucius say: "Woman who fly upside down have crack up."
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Tilly wasn't head cheerleader for nothing. By not shaving her armpits and upper thighs, she could create enough static electricity to hold that position for a good 8 seconds.
Best of molson
Early testing with the anti-gravity maxi pad produced some interesting results.
Best of dadoctah
"If I don't drill down to the earth's core and release the pressure, there's going to be one hell of an earthquake here in about two minutes!"
Best of dub
After 3 bean burritos from Taco Bell, Kelly was able to use her ass to blast herself into a full flip.