Wednesday, December 09, 2009
I don't know what look they were going for, but they missed
1. "On behalf Andrew Sullivan, Gore Vidal, and Barney Frank... welcome to the Old Queen's convention."
2. "Discreet eye make-up can hide the ravages of syphilis," Lady Ga Ga provides make-up tips to Queen Elizabeth II.
3. Even though he was burning in hell, Mr. Blackwell was relieved not to have lived to see this.
4. "Discreet eye make-up can hide the ravages from a date with Chris Brown," Lady Ga Ga provides make-up tips to Queen Elizabeth II.
5. "Yeah, I do about 500 curls a day. My biceps are massive."
Wicked Best of Double the U
...and which Batman arch nemesis are you?
Best of Matt the K
QE II embarassing moment #127: "Pleased to meet you, and how is Lord GaGa these days?"
Best of Vinney
"I don't believe our plumbing system in Buckingham Palace has that much PVC."
Best of dadoctah
Next week, we introduce Her Madge to Iggy Pop. One of these days we'll get an actual reaction out of her.
Best of Silhouette
"Sorry we're late. We caught the red-eye from LA."
Best of Rodney Dill
"Gag A what???"
Best of GregMan
Her Majesty's thought bubble: "At least the iPod I got from this one is worth listening to."
Best of GregMan
Her Majesty's thought bubble: "My, Gordon Brown dresses much more stylishly after that operation he had in Sweden."
Best of blue
why you poor dear, I only have to wear rubber underpants.....
Best of prince of leaves
George Takei (left) films his cameo in the next Star Trek sequel.
Best of Submariner
Canya guess what I died green for the holidays, yer Madge?
Best of Mr Hankey
We send them The Beatles and get back what???