Army of Mom
1. "Hi, I'm from ACORN, and I believe we can come to an arrangement."
2. Gallup becomes ever more 'selective' in its sampling techniques to keep Obama's approval ratings up.
3. Three more jobs 'created or saved' by the Stimulus.
4. "And for $2, you can watch Shenaynay pleasure herself with the parking meter. For $3, Rick will do likewise."
5. "You'll give us $50 to play a game of Human Frogger for your amusement? You're on, Mr. Cheney!"
Best of dadoctah
"How do I know, if I give you a buck for weed, you're not going to just run across the street and blow it on cappelini pomodoro?"
Best of John.....just John
You mean, "Three more 'Green' jobs created or saved by the Stimulus."
Best of Rodney Dill
All Wee-weed up and nowhere to go.
Best of molson
Can you help? For only one dollar a day, you can help a moonbat stay baked for a whole month. Please stop the terrifying reality of having to get a job from harshing a moonbat's buzz. Have a heart. Sponsor a moonbat today.
Best of Silhouette
Hank Hill thought that was an excellent price for lawn service, and appreciated their go-get-'em work ethic, but unfortunately, his yard didn't need any weeding.
Best of BMW
Dear blog friends: Hello!
I am from Taiwan, a website of plastic surgery clinic. I am pleased to absorb lots of valuable information and articles from your blog. Besides, do I have this honor and opportunity to ask you to join my site to your blog, so that everyone can share. Much appreciate! The following is my website name and URL, also hope to regularly visit and exchange. Wish you peace and success!
Best of Jack Reacher
Step One: Give them a dollar.
Step Two: Follow to find out where they buy weed for a dollar.
Best of Matt the K
God knows he won't spend it on shampoo.