Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1. 46 days later, the last Trick or Treaters finally return to their homes.
2. You know it's tough times for the Klan when they can't even afford sheets.
3. The lefty trolls stood next to the Tea Party, yelling obscene comments, safe in their anonymity.
4. The guys who pestered everyone in the neighborhood with "Hope and Change" stickers last fall find themselves increasingly unwelcome.
5. It's kind of sweet the way two people who don't want to be seen together make their relationship work.
Best of VInney
"Congressional cuts to The Witness Protection Program has the FBI concerned, very concerned."
Best of dub
Tammy, pictured on the left, wants her identity to be a secret until Thursday.
Best of molson
Now explain it to me again. How does this protect me from the Haliburton Death Ray?
Best of Jay Guevara
"If you'd have let me scrape the Obama sticker off the car sooner we could've saved ourselves a lot of embarrassment."
Best of dadoctah
"Sir, you can fly with the bags on, but I'm going to have to confiscate that beverage can before I can let you pass." (Airport security rules become more confusing with each passing day.)
Best of Whacko
Detroit Lions fans have to keep the bags on even while going to and from the stadium.
Best of Jack Reacher
It's really going to hit the fan when photos of the latest White House gate-crashers are published.
Best of mega
"Hey Bob, the SEIU guys are here for their weekly visit. Go put some $20's in an envelope, and don't make direct eye contact."
Best of metalgarth
when did the "unknown comic" come out of the closet?
Best of Mr. Hankey
Pelosi announced her plan to protect senators voting for the Obamacare Bill.
Best of Matt the K
The Unknown Comic's illegitimate sons head to probate court to contest the will.
Best of Passionate Conservative
Texas A & M football fans. Say no more.