Monday, December 14, 2009
Ceci n'est pas un Muslim
1. "All right, if I give you my ugly ass shoes, do you promise to not build any nukes, Mr. Ahmadinejad?"
2. Upon seeing Obama begin to take off his clothes, George Stephanopoulus bent over expectantly.
3. "F the TSA and their profiling!"
4. "But if, um, M'Chel isn't allowed in the, um, mosque, who's gonna tie those things for me and make sure they're on the right feet?"
5. "So, um, could one of you, um, guys review bath house etiquette with me? I don't wanna look, um, stupid."
Wicked Best of Silhouette
"Goody, goody, goody, goody. I get to bow, and bow, and bow some more. I love bowing."
Best of Mr. Hankey
With the unemployment numbers getting larger, Barack is forced to remove his shoes to continue counting.
Best of Vinney
"This is getting old. I really need to buy my own bowling shoes"!
Best of hntr766
How thoughtful; the benevolent one is removing his shoes before walking all over the american citizens.
Best of GregMan
Next The Glorious One drops his pants in rememberance at the gravesite of Frank Marshall Davis.
Best of Rodney Dill
"Dammit, I won't miss Bush this time."
Best of HLam
"Crap. Now everyone will realize that my feet are too small to fill Bush's shoes."
Best of Adriane
In short order, the US Constitution was amended to say that any President with the initials BO would never remove his shoes in public ever again.
Best of Seoulman (R)
I could reach my shoes much easier if I hadn't sprained my back in Japan.
Best of Kaptain Krude
"Did you like the way I took those shoes off? I give myself a B+ on how well I did that."