1. The new "Gay Earth Ball" game on Price Is Right turned out to be a crowd pleaser not so much.
2. Al Gore's weight? Andrew Sullivan's anonymous sex-partners year-to-date? Length in feet Barney Frank is required by law to remain from elementary and middle schools? What's the significance of 350?
3. Janeane Garofalo strategically positions herself next to the Fisting Fetishists in a low cut dress, just to make sure no one would enjoy their lunch that day.
4. An onlooker was heard to say, "This is so lame compared to the studded-leather-and-amyl-nitrate moonbounce at Folsom Street."
5. And the festive centerpiece was a giant green snot bubble.
Best of Submariner
Rev'rund Jesse's group celebrates the historic decrease in harrassment charges brought by female Coalition staffers in 2009...
Best of Rodney Dill
"... our chief weapon is sphere... sphere and surprise.... our two chief weapons are..."
Best of dadoctah
"...and tonight's Powerball number is...."
Best of mega
Obama hailed the new $50 billion government program to label every round object with the number of degrees in a circle.
Best of Steve O
In game shows of the future, the prizes will include exciting things like carbon credits!
Best of Army of Dad
ORA ...The monster said he needed tree fitty.