Saturday, November 21, 2009
Did you hear something?
1. "Sounds like those faggots from Glee are singing 'Single Ladies' again."
2. "If your quarterback can't resist the urge to vogue at the start of every play, you can look forward to an 0-11 season" --- Football for the Modern Coach, p. 127.
3. "The people in the stands appear to be urging me to 'Run!' and 'Score!' I hadn't considered those options previously, but now it all seems so clear what I should do."
4. "Rich Rodriguez is talking to the coach about recruiting me. Dammit, were can I fumble this thing?"
5. "What's that noise? It sounds like Charlie Weis crying into a huge bucket of ribs."
Best of Matt the K
Coach took advantage of Johnny's paranoid schizophrenia by planting a tiny 'God's Voice' speaker in his helmet.
Best of Kaptain Krude
This new Heisman pose seems to lack a certain something.
Best of divine miss m
"5...6...7...8...STEP, step, HOP, Kick, TURN 2...3...KICK..."
Best of Steve O
Northville High School senior listens for any signs of a pass defense in their scrimmage with the Detroit Lions.
Best of Silhouette
Lois made extra money by betting on the opposing team and quietly crying "Help, Superman!" during crucial plays.
Best of GregMan
Todd surprised everyone by successfully combining his love of Broadway show tunes with football.
Best of molson
Oh how I hope Adam Lambert is so checking me out.