Wednesday, November 11, 2009
The challenge of distracting nerds
1. "Do you mind? We're trying to post a scathing critique of Windows 7."
2. "Rick, would you mind trying to stay focused on our World of Warcraft quest?"
3. The NSA's crack anti-terrorism squad was just about to red flag Nidal Hasan when they were distracted by a rogue group of State Department interns.
4. "OBAMA IS THE SHIZZLE RACIST TEA-BAGGERS!!!!111!!!" After passing the final test, George Soros's paid trolls were unleashed on the right-wing blogosphere.
5. "United 453 Heavy, turn right 35 degrees on vector... oh, what the hell. It's Rick's birthday and there's naked chicks in the control tower. Land wherever the hell you want."
Best of sonicfrog
Is this what they mean by a "denial of service" attack???
Best of Steve O
Interns work diligently at a typical Bogger's office.
Pictured here is V the K's basement.
Best of dadoctah
The "I'm a Mac/I'm a PC" campaign turns dirty.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Skankendales, where nerds gather not to watch the ugly babes but to play WOW and Crysis on souped up PCs.
Best of metalgarth
Sorry, I don't have any "ones" to tuck in your panties. What's your PayPal ID?
Best of molson
I tried "control alt delete", but she still won't go away.
Best of mega
"Hey Bob, check this out...I found a great porn site."
Best of Submariner
I bet she was hawt during the reign of the 286...
Best of jeff
< Dude, does the front of her bikini actually say "Depends" >
[Yes, yes it does]
Best of Adriane
Few people know that Van Halen's 'Hot for Teacher' music video had to go through several edits ...