1. As one can see, Barry Sortero's narcissism began at a very young age.
2. Little did young Barry Soetero know that his 6th grade science project would win him the 2010 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.
3. Young Barry Soetero was at a loss to explain why his farts smelled like the manjuice of Frank Marshall Davis.
4. So, that's what Willis was talking 'bout.
5. "Roses and cinnamon!" insisted an ecstatic Chris Matthews.
Best of Matt the K
This week, on a very special 'Cosby Show', Dr. Huxtable deals with Theo's budding coprophagia.
Best of Jay Guevara
Obama's new choice for Science Czar.
Best of GregMan
And then young Barry Soetero won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the perfume and cologne industry.
Best of molson
By the look on that chick's face, fart one more time and soon we will know how your decaying corpse smells.
Best of Steve O
Demitri Martin's crossover appeal meets elementary school laziness.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Willie's exhibit failed to garner a prize, but art teacher Gertruda Inglestien quickly enrolled him in her advanced pencil & charcoal class for the realism of his detailed center drawing, titled: "underwear skidmarks for 5 days after mom's cabbage & hamhocks supper"
Best of dadoctah
Ordinarily I'd just let something like this go by without notice, but something tells me this is going to be the basis of a sitcom next season on the Fox network.