Friday, October 09, 2009
Worst Case of Athlete's Foot I've Ever Seen
1. "I was running away from Barney Frank and Kevin Jennings, and they ignited from sheer panic."
2. "Mom, Dad, I want you to note the flaming shoes and interlocking male symbols in the background. And I want to ask, can you take a hint?"
3. Ang Lee's remake of the 'Wizard of Oz' featured Rachel Maddow as Dorothy and a flaming pair of Adidas as the ruby slippers.
4. A very young Al Bundy receives a bitter harbinger of his future.
5. "M'Chel spontaneously combusted! I did save her $600 sneakers though... mostly."
Best of Unscrupulous
"and as you can see, I was able to completely extinguish the fire on my front porch with limited damage to my shoes. Does anyone smell dog shit?"
Best of Jack Reacher
"He was standing right there, and said 'If we award the Noble Peace Prize to an unworthy recipient, may lightning strike me down.' I saved his shoes."
Best of jeff
ORA: A young Michael Westin gets his first "Burn Notice."
Best of dadoctah
"Now let's check in and see what our Iron Chef competitors have done with this week's secret ingredient."
Best of GregMan
Not having a car to set fire to in celebration of the Obamessiah's nobel prize, Vince somehow makes do.
Best of dadoctah
"You think this is bad? You should see my jockstrap."
Best of Adriane
The Devil wears Prada, but only once ...
Best of trollcrusher
Having failed at obtaining a lucrative Cross Country scholarship, Eminem not only burns his bridges (but his shoes as well) and takes up a career as an angry white rapper with an identity problem.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Henry wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack, but he knew he'd really stepped in it this time.