1. "Thou hath been found guilty of watching FoxNews, and thou shalt be burned at the stake!"
2. An Alabama courtroom as imagined by the editors of the New York Times.
3. "Sir, I'll ask you to remove yourself from the torture rack. The Folsom Street crowd needs to use it on the Safe Schools Czar."
4. Charles "Nancy" Johnson's banning rituals become ever more elaborate.
5. "You have blighted our crops, scorched our fields, turned our soil to dust... and all for the benefit of some stupid minnow in the Sacramento Delta." The post-Revolution trials of EPA officials were gruesomely satisfying.
Best of Silhouette
The airlines have gotten a little ridiculous with their size and weight requirements. Dang, just measure my computer bag, okay?
Best of John.....just John
No no no. The line for those who are accused of buggery is over there!
Best of Viking04
We have found a Conservative. May we burn him?
Best of mega
"You weigh less than tbe Crucifix Stone. So we will permit you some health care."