1. Dark Helmet's conversion to Sikh did not facilitate the capture of Princess Vespa.
2. "Welcome to 7-11, would you like to try a Slurpee?"
3. Perhaps the one instance in which the caption "Mom" just will not work. On the other hand, his laxative is apparently starting to kick in, and Army of Mom does own that outfit.
4. The Najul house was the only one in the neighborhood that could shun trick-or-treaters without worrying about being TP'd.
5. PBO: "M'Chel, what do you make of his hat?" M'Chel: "A full set of bedroom curtains or one inaugural gown."
Best of dadoctah
Long-time fans are not entirely happy with the new direction ZZ Top has taken....
Best of molson
What not to wear when traveling by air.
Best of Double the U
Now we know where Osama bin Laden is hiding.
Best of Matt the K
Apparently, this is the corner of the world where Grimace is worshipped as a deity.
Best of trollcrusher
The Rebel Alliance had much to fear in "Achmed the Sith" who was known to wear with *IMMENSE* pride, a burnoose which denoted 25 Rebel Alliance starcraft kills.
Best of sixdegreesofblondness
Quick, whack him with a stick-- Halloween treats for everyone!
Best of mega
Sometimes it's better to quit trying to compensate and just admit you're going bald.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
"Break the backs of your opponents by sending them sparkly lead trinkets for their headgear." ~ Sun Tzu Jr.
Best of Rodney Dill
Best of Army of Dad
Dude, that turban is Sikh
Best of metalgarth
How Jihad of Dad met Jihad of Mom
Best of sonicfrog
Dammit, I just found out my favorite band Big Head Todd has pulled a Cat Stevens and converted to islam.
Best of jeff
Arab for "Strong Neck Muscles."
Best of Jay Guevara
"One more 'Karnak' wisecrack and it's on!"