1. Returning from a nooner, Larry Craig wonders if he's forgotten anything.
2. "Is this the stop for the middle school or is it the next one," Congressman Frank wondered.
3. The 'Underwear Czar' shows up for his first day of work at the White House.
4. Frank becomes the victim of an exceptionally skilled pick-pocket.
5. It took an innocent child to point out that Levi's Invisible Dockers were yet another marketing rip-off.
Best of Silhouette
Finally! "Thursday" for the ladies.
Best of dadoctah
"Yes, I'll be at the courthouse in about ten minutes. Right now I'm just going over my briefs."
Best of mklasing
In Barney Frank's flash forward casual Friday's were awesome!
Best of mega
And this is weirder than Beck's other shows how?
Best of trollcrusher
Fllow Caption This! contributors: Just be glad that Andrew Sullivan wore the briefs in this pic and not the crotchless / assless leather chaps today while heading over to his stint at the Atlantic magazine.