Saturday, October 24, 2009
There's Actually a Lot Going On in this Picture
1. "Mein Fuhrer! I can valk!"
2. "There, in the stands. The Safe Schools Czar keeps flashing me his junk and touching himself."
3. "Your boogers! Give them to me!"
4. "The visitors have won the toss and have elected to pull my finger."
5. "Son, I just don't think the power to make baseball caps glow is really 'Hero' material."
Best of dadoctah
Best of Barco Sin Vela II
Thad returned from his date with a cheerleader and asks his bro's to sniff his finger.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Ex-cop now coach Zelden performed roadside sobriety tests whenever a player flubbed a field goal or had a pass intercepted.
Best of Dactyl
Seriously, look at the giant gazongas on the chick sitting with AOM!
Best of mega
And on the third night that the sun refused to set and burned a bright orange, many went into denial, and tried to calm their own fears by pointing out to others the otherwise normal paterns of stars in the nighttime sky.
Best of molson
Son that's not how you execute a clothesline.
Best of Mr, Hankey
..and I promised the kid I would hit the home run over left ield...but then I remembered that it's still football season..crap!