Knowledge is Power
1. "Don't arrest that man in the John Wayne Gacy outfit! He's the Safe Schools czar!"
2. "Mr. Sullivan, didn't you learn anything from that brutal jailhouse gang-rape you got the last time we arrested you?"
3. "Just be quite, Chuckles. You can explain to the judge about your 'wide stance' when you get your day in court."
4. "Good Lord, have any of you lefties ever heard of soap or deodorant? From now on, I'm only working tea parties."
5. "No, I will not tell you you've been a naughty bad boy.... What do you mean 'harder?'"
Silent But Deadly Best of Matt the K
Be careful with that one, Ian! Those teardrop markings mean she's killed a rival mime troupe!
Best of GregMan
"Come along, Mr. Biden, the padded van is here to take you back to the cabinet meeting."
Best of metalgarth
Turns out the rumors about the "Grand Prize Game" being rigged with Bozoputer were true after all
Best of robert
By jove, Nigel, we've gone and arrested the Prime Minister!
Best of Silhouette
Oh dear, what kind of trouble has Galloway gotten himself into now?
Best of Army of Dad
"...and where you are going they just love clowns!"