Friday, October 30, 2009
Like a Bridge Over Troubled Captions
1. Some Death Panel members enjoy their jobs more than others.
2. What conservatives see when Reid and Pelosi discuss the Public Option.
3. "I can't believe I wasted $12,000 on this 'snuff' film," Sully simpered.
4. "Would anyone else care to guess the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
5. "So, which one is supposed to be the Muslim?"
Best of mega
Cass Sunstein and Van Jones were happy to provide the teachable moment to Bob Marhofer, who leared the hard way not to put your name on a capitalist accomplishment right before a communist takeover.
Best of Kaptain Krude
The ref whistled for a personal foul, but the game was over anyway.