Tuesday, October 13, 2009
1. "I hate Star Trek conventions. I got groped by George Takei and a Gorn."
2. "Did they really move Ash Wednesday to October, or was Father Donelly lying to me?"
3. "Where was I? Oh, just over helping Army of Mom plant some begonias."
4. The Safe School Czar soon replaced all Phys/Ed classes with something he called 'bare-chested mud Twister,' because it was safer than dodgeball.
5. After graduating from Obama's public schools, boys may not know mathematics or history, but thanks to the Safe Schools Czar, they will have memorized the hanky code.
6. Some purists may not like the chimney sweep scene in Ang Lee's remake of Mary Poppins.
Best of molson
No really, it's not what you think. I was trying to swat a fly.
Best of Army of Mom
Army of Mom, are you trying to seduce me?
No, I'm just trying to get the damned bulbs in the ground before it freezes.
Best of GregMan
The Barney Frank Gardening Club just concluded their monthly meeting, I see.
Best of Army of Dad
"Put your hands on my shoulders..."
Best of Adriane
Well, I don't know who that Mr. Frank was, but he has the weirdest rules for tug-a-war that I've ever played ...