Monday, October 19, 2009
Hillary and ... um... the Phallic Thing
1. "Gosh, I 've never seen anything like that before."
2. "Guys, I found my strap-on!"
3. And then, Hillary knew exactly what to get M'Chel for Christmas.
4. Once Hillary saw that the OS for Russia's new ballistic missile system was "Microsoft Crap," she figured it was safe to dismantle all missile defenses.
5. "No, I'm not saying that thing wouldn't fit in Andrew Sullivan's ass, I'm saying the actual object of which that is a scale model might... might ... not fit into Andrew Sullivan's ass."
Wicked Best of mega
"Shouldn't this thing be bent over and pointed at the floor?"
Best of GregMan
That rocket doesn't know it yet, but it's about to boldly go where no man has gone before.
Best of GregMan
Translation of Russian phrase on poster: "Requires two D cells to operate".
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Crap! My hypnotherapist assured me the headaches wouldn't return unless something reminded me of that cheating bastard.
Best of Matt the K
Violet Beauregarde Clinton was asked to leave the tour shortly after she chewed off tip of Willy's wonka.
Best of HLam
"Big white thing...Blue Dress...I think I'm having a flashback"
Best of dadoctah
Suddenly, Madame Secretary received telepathic instructions from the mothership.
Best of Silhouette
Hillary worries about selling the peasants on the new D.C. mosque with a minuret taller than the Washington monument.
Best of 5X88
Oh Crap, note to self, pickup D-Batteries for the flight home.
Best of prince of leaves
From force of long habit, Hillary develops a sudden headache at the mere sight of any long, white, cylindrical object.
Best of SamEyeAm
I can't believe I work with such morons. How the hell is an astronaut supposed to fit in there?
Best of Unscrupulous
"It's a good thing they called it the "Sea Launch", cause after last night that thing smells like fish yo!"