1. "I repel your Spell of Enchantment with my +2 Amulet of protection... Aw, screw this, let's just get out the Vaseline and jerk each other off."
2. Gates/Jobs was an even bigger box office disappointment that Frost/Nixon.
3. (1977) "My ultimate dream is to create a technology that will someday enable society's losers to watch porn and post obscene screeds about how terrible America is without ever leaving their parents' basement."
4. "So, I was driving my mom's Vistacruiser, thinking about how heavy and slow and bloated it was, and I came up with an idea..."
5. "And I used my billions to create this perfect half-scale replica of the apartment Laverne and Shirley moved into when they left Milwaukee for LA."
Best of Silhouette
"Listen, I want you to stay put. Stay put! I'm sick and tired of looking for you everywhere, Waldo."
Best of mega
This week on The Office! Bill Gates explains the secrets of Microsofts' success to Jim, who pretends to take notes while wondering how Dwight managed to amputate his leg while he wasn't looking.
Best of Viking04
Live, on the set of 'The Esoteric Star Trek' Toledo Public Access Channel
Best of dub
So in conclusion, Windows 7 is going to be great...and if you dont go buy it, we'll cut off your other leg too.
Best of trollcrusher
After Bill and Steve descended the rabbit hole, drank the "DRINK ME" potion they discovered there (and subsequently shrunk down to a fourth of their original size) ... they happened upon a cake that said "EAT ME". They obligingly did so and soon discovered, much to their chagrin, that they were now both ten feet tall with no way to get out. Urgent phone calls by them to support technicians based out of Southeast Asia, were of no use ... as far as we know, they are still there.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
While you've squandered your life making user-friendly computers, I've bought up 60% of the amazon and malaysian rain forests, a 25% silent ownership in Monsanto and 8 glaciers. Wood, seed, water. Call me crazy, but I'm prepared.