Monday, October 12, 2009
Beneath a Brilliant White Sky
1. Those Code Pink Protesters just get younger and prettier every year.
2. Tom DeLay's fan club welcomes him back from DWTS.
3. Moments later, Kobe's pass smacked grandma right in the forehead, putting her into a coma from which she has yet to emerge.
4. With Obama's Medicare cuts, Gramma was forced to make ends meet selling her pills at Phish concerts.
5. Although she was gonna be wrecked for her shift as a Wal-Mart greeter, Edith just had to catch some more of that fine, tight, Jonas Brother ass. Her grandson Harvey felt the same way.
Best of Double the U
She was here to see "RockBitch" but she enjoyed the other acts also.
Best of Capt. Queeg
"Chairlift" takes the stage...
Best of Matt the K
Wow. Peter Scolari has REALLY let himself go...
Best of Silhouette
"Recreational drugs are completely harmless and the government should make them legal," says 23-yr-old Amber Gibson
Best of GregMan
"Why are all these kids on my lawn?"
Best of Mr. Hankey
The Rolling Stones invite everyone with their same birthdays to have front row seats.
Best of Army of Dad
"Hey Bono, want to see if the carpets match the drapes!?"