1. Sasha and Malia, your prom dates are here.
2. ACORN employees closely monitor Tea Party events for signs of dangerous radicalism.
3. "I'm bored. Has anybody's sister's talked to an infidel lately?"
4. "The headscarves and hoods are okay, but, guys, do you ever feel like wearing something soft and frilly?"
5. "Hey, any of you guys interested in being my, um, Green Jobs Czar?"
Best of jj
Chairman zero's end of life panel meets for the first time.
Best of Matt the K
This week, on a very special "Behind the Music", Mushmouth and Dumb Donald leave the Junkyard Band behind and join the struggle.
Best of Donna V?
In gratitude for services rendered, Van Jones sent Charles Johnson a security detail to protect the Blogger from hordes of hysterical Bircher creationists.
Best of Jack Reacher
"Okay, we have an appointment with ACORN at 3:00. They said they'll help us with the paperwork for our flight lessons."
Best of Jay Guevara
"We gotta wait _again_? Dayum I wish Barack would start Cabinet meetings on time."
Best of Viking04
YOU TWO! Pizza Hut wants their tablecloths back!
Best of GregMan
In the Sharia Films remake of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, the seven brothers wait outside a Cairo daycare to meet their seven wives.
Best of SamEyeAm
Best of Submariner
When did Kanye West put together a "Boy Band?"
Best of dadoctah
The other four Osmond brothers have really let themselves go.