Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Post Too Embarrassed to have a Title
1. The argument over who would be Prom Queen at Barney Frank High School soon degenerated into an eye-scratching cat fight.
2. "And let us toast to the accord between Lycans and Vanpires with... ma, please, put the camera away, you're embarrassing me."
3. "Jasper, if we can't even get action at a cougar convention, we might as well give up and become basement-dwelling liberal bloggers."
4. "Um, we were told there would be 'tea-bagging' at this protest. When does that start, exactly?"
5. Estimated survival time on an East St. Louis schoolbus: 8 seconds. Combined.
Best of Army of Dad
The Vampire LetsNot.
Best of metalgarth
Bart & Milhouse's fame never really helped them in the high school social scene
Best of Silhouette
That's not how you spell intestines.
Best of Matt the K
Those are the best Lestat and Jon Lovitz costumes ever.
Best of dadoctah
Ed Begley Jr and Janet Napolitano have really let themselves go.
Best of GregMan
That vampire better make sure he takes his Lipitor if he's gonna drink the blood of Chunky there.
Best of thedoyle
The Lestat costume from Interview isn't bad, but the Pearl Costume from Blade is spot on, he even got the rolls of fat exactly right.
Best of mega
At the 2009 LGF Convention, the remaining two registered posters immediately hit it off, went to the lobby to find some chicks, and then downdinged each other. Both were then banned.