1. "Raji, there's a bunch of angry-looking walruses headed this way demanding their 'bukkets.'"
2. The success of India's 'Cow Urine Soda' inevitably inspired spin-offs.
3. The Japanese grew very concerned about losing their title as 'World's Weirdest Country' and immediately began producing more YouTube videos of women in schoolgirls covered in salad dressing.
4. Sully simpered, "This is the worst bath house I've ever been to... and I've been to *all* of them!"
5. No one understood what the point of the 'full immersion toilet' was, but they were very popular.
Best of GregMan
Dell Technical Support spares no expense on employee benefits.
Best of HLam
The Libs new version of Water-boarding, rebranded as Water-Barrelling, provided each inmate with his own Loofah and bar of Irish Spring.
Best of Van Helsing
The contest was about to begin. Aanandswarup prayed to Vishnu that the bubbles he blew might be the largest and most fragrant.
Best of Rodney Dill
"No soap for you!!!"
Best of Passionate Conservative
Thirty minutes ago, they were all fed beans and cabbage. In five minutes, the jacuzzi party begins.
Best of Matt the K
Not having target-triggers took all the fun out of dunking booths at the Mumbai carnival.
Best of molson
With the super massive healthcare spending program collapsing faster than a dying star, ACORN resorted to extreme full immersion Koolaide indoctrination.
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
Portapotties - UR doing it wrong