Saturday, September 19, 2009
1. "No, we're not all 'on the fence' about our sexuality. Rick and Mike have their minds made up."
2. Mesmerized by the Obamessiah's peerless Teleprompter reading, the boys failed to notice Cleveland getting nuked in the background.
3. "You win this time, popular kids. But your Rottweilers and machine gun nests won't keep us out of your parties forever."
4. Meanwhile back in flyover country, fans line up early for "Mamma Mia" tour tickets.
5. "I know! Let's find some straight guys and give them the eye!"
Best of ????
"Hey, those 'Soldier of Islam' guys are headed straight for us. We can kick their butts, no problem!"
Best of dadoctah
Attention, Twilight fans: real-life vampires aren't really all that cool.
Best of Rodney Dill
The Livonia Tony Romo fan club.
Best of Submariner
Man; John Edwards is GOOD!
Best of Mr. Hankey
Patrol jobs on the Vermont border fence are getting busier.
Best of Army of Dad
...and I would have gotten away with it if you damn fairy kids hadn't gotten involved!
Best of molson
At the New Lifestyle School, the student council voted overwhelmingly yes in favor of frequent light disciplinary spankings.
Best of Matt the K
Even at a high school exclusively for gay kids, these guys STILL got beat up for lunch money.
Best of metalgarth
Caption This! Cliche #345: Ang Lee's presents "The Breakfast Club"