1. Bill Gates demonstrates the new Microsoft corporate salute.
2. ♪ "Here I come to save the day-y-y-y-y-y!" ♪
3. "And then, with Vista, we finally achieved a level of bloatware I couldn't reach standing on a step-ladder."
4. "... and this represents the Bush deficit. To describe the Obama deficits, I'd need one of those mechanical arm things from the movie Dave."
5. The slogan was going to be 'Get Pimped,' but then ACORN withdrew at the last moment.
Best of dadoctah
"Howzabout givin' it up for my homeboys, Anthony Edwards and Bobby Carradine!"
Best of Jack Reacher
"The average Washington resident of my age has eaten approximately this much oat bran in his life."
Best of molson
Yeah the bodies of dead coders were stacked this high, but we got Winders 7 out on time and on budget.
Best of GregMan
"And this is how much bigger my pile of money is now that I fired all the American programmers and outsourced everything to India!"
Best of Jay Guevara
"On MSNBC they pile up the bullshit this high."
Best of Army of Dad
If you killed all the Mac users and made a wall around Seattle it would only be this high.
Best of Mr. Hankey
...and then you stick your arm out the window and surf it up and down with the breeze.
Best of Rodney Dill
that Mac guy in the ads? Oh... 'bout yay tall
Best of Passionate Conservative
Bill Gates shows off his underarm dandruff
Best of Matt the K
Well the first guy that beat me up in Junior High was this tall, but I've since had him killed...Next question?
Best of Submariner
...and my arm indicates the trend line for exploitable back-door holes found in Microsoft products over the past 20 or so years.
Best of Oiao
"Well, it, um, stands at about this angle every morning. Milinda, have I got that straight?"