1. "Mom... Dad... I'd like you to meet your future son-in-law..."
2. "Folsom Street Fair? No son, this is the tea-party protest outside Nazi Pelosi's office. You should leave now before you get your ass kicked."
3. ORA: Before turning up on the island, Richard Alpert had some pretty wild fraternity days.
4. Some people cite the use of the obscure villain 'Cannibal Rmjob' as the reason Ang Lee's Batman movie was a disappointment relative to the others.
5. "Ha! Got that zombie right in the groin with my pitchfork."
Best of mega
Memo to Ed Norton: next time, Read. The. Script.
Best of Double the U
Dude! Give it a rest... you have been shouting "BLA!!" for the past ten blocks.
Best of metalgarth
Why must you always use Strawmen in your debates?
Best of Cybrludite
Bob learns a little too late that tribal tats are on longer considered the in thing to do.
Best of sonicfrog
First it was the lame Microsoft commercials, now this? Man, Seinfeld's career is imploding even worse than Kyle MacLaclan's did, if that's possible.
Best of molson
Best of Submariner
Paul Atrides usually made fun of his less worthy opponents, whether knife-fighting or just bludgeoning them with broom handles.