Tuesday, August 11, 2009
A TV TV Reporter
1. Andrew Sullivan was delighted to take the job as Keith Olbermann's "'Man' on the Street.'"
2. They say a wise Latina would make better fashion choices than a white male, but I dunno about that.
3. "El diablo made me do it!" Once again, Carlos Mencia is caught stealing material from more talented comedians.
4. Carmen Electra appears to have suffered the fate of most aging women of her tribe.
5. "No offense taken, honey. 'Smelly pirate hooker' is pretty much what I was going for."
Best of Viking04
Everywhere she went, people claimed to see Bigfoot, but Lateshia never did.
Best of Rodney Dill
You had me at El Chorizo Grande
Best of blue
why black men say "where da white women"
Best of metalgarth
...and she had better ratings than Katie Couric and more credibility than Dan Rather.
Best of molson
No fear my ass. I just shat myself.
Best of Oiao
The SEIU emblem must be on its back.
Best of prince of leaves
Behold: the most unneccesary chastity belt in human history.
Best of GregMan
Man, if this thing's laxative kicks in, the carnage will be unspeakable.
Best of mklasing
Following Billy Mays' death, the Super Industrial Butt Plug company had trouble finding a suitable replacement announcer.
Best of mega
"Thank you, Mr. President, for calling on me. My question is, how much more incredibly great would life be if all of us had affordable, high-quality health care?"
Best of dub
Hey good lookin, be back to pick you up Thursday!