1. There actually was a dog on the S.S. Minnow, but... well, protein was pretty scarce on that island.
2. Lila was beginning to think it would be much less hassle just to get the dog spayed.
3. Sarah Palin sighed, "Rex, sometimes it feels like your the only real friend I have." Rex, meanwhile, was negotiating a six figure deal to dish dirt in his memoirs.
4. "You know, Rex, I'm beginning to think our shifty Democrat congressman didn't really schedule a townhall for 5:30 in the morning on the beach."
5. Rex thought relocation to Bermuda as part of his witness protection deal for testifying against Michael Vick was a pretty sweet ride. Until the Uighurs moved in next door and ate him.
Best of Tim
some of Chtulhu followers had more fashion sense than the others
Best of Adriane
Johnathan Livingston Beagle ...
Best of Jack Reacher
Sharon was nervous when she noticed the sight of her dog on the beach caused a dozen Chinese men to leap for joy.
Best of Matt the K
Yeah, you're right Rex, those scenes in the movies where someone just keeps walking into the water until they drown is total bullshit...Now let's go find a bridge, boy!
Best of Carpe Phlogiston
The x-rated version of the famous Lancaster/Kerr scene in From Here To Eternity was nasty.
Best of Submariner
Just more jetsam, boy. Why can't I ever find a sailor that fell from grace with the sea?